August & September 2017 – Our fighters are seeing the world, and making $
Another Top MONTH! We got a BIG super fast win at UFC’s Contender series : Jordan Espinosa showed that with NO losses at 125, and a win over AXS TV Fights top 125 fighter; he is ready for the best in the world!. Tyree Donyell Fortune was signed by Bellator MMA!!! Back to England and ACB for Will Noland THIS WEEKEND! We just Signed Stephen Cervantes to fight in Russia for Fight Night Global, he fights next Friday in Moscow, then the very next night Donald Linderman fights across town for ACB. . Sugar Creek Casino will host title fights for Josh Clark and Pámela Bóveda Aguirre Aguirre Nov 11th. Coming off a huge win. Also we have booked UFC vet Julian Erosa in California for GKO looking for his 20th Victory, and undefeated Vince Fricilone will put it on the line, in a #1 contender bout for PRIME FIGHTING Sept 30th ************* IF you are PRO fighter, WITH a WINNING record, or know one, and they aren’t getting the best or right OPPORTUNITIES!******** They should be talking to us WhiteBuffalo Fight-Mgmt Will Wbfm Hammond email@example.com CURRENTLY SIGNING ALL WEIGHTS!!! FIGHT OPENINGS TODAY at 145 155 170 and 205! FIGHTER FIRST MANAGEMENT!
JULY 2017 WBFM on fire!
BANNER MONTH! Signed a WBFM fighter to the UFC’s Contender series Jordan Espinosa fights next Tuesday. Soon will be announcing a Bellator signing! Signed Stephen Cervantes to fight in Russia for Fight Night Global. Taking Jared Torgeson off a win at HWT for the Pro Fighters League, back to ACB in Kazakhstan. Locked down title fights for Josh Clark and Pámela Bóveda Aguirre. We have also booked co-main event fights for Portland Pringle and Dejan Kajic. We will have Donald Linderman news soon! SOOOOO if you are pro fighter, WITH a WINNING record, or know one, and they aren’t getting the best or right OPPORTUNITIES! They should be talking to us WhiteBuffalo Fight-Mgmt
Off to IRELAND to bring home the Cage Warriors Belt
WBFM’s fastest rising star is in Ireland today prepping for a 5 round 205 battle supreme!
For more on this story click the pic below:
33rd fight is Truly the BIG One for Jared HEAVY HANDS Torgeson!
The ACB title is one of the most coveted in the world, not only does this Russian promotion pay like the “big” boys, they have 15+ events planned in 2017. Jared is ready to show the world why he is one of the best kept secrets in the NW!!! Click pic for details:
6-1 145 Alikhon Khasanov signed to WBFM!
He lives in Uzbekistan, and fights in a very exciting aggressive style! Looking forward to booking him in 2017!
FIGHT WORLDWIDE! Travel the world, meet amazing people…. and fight them for money!
Just in this past month WBFM (White Buffalo Fight Management) has SIGNED fighters from AK (19-7)(5-0), ID (16-7), KS/NV (10-3), IL/NM (5-1)(6-1)(9-4), TX (19-22), AZ (3-1) and OR (1-0).
Welcome to the ROSTER: Nic Herron Webb * Vince Fricilone * Daniel Swain * Josh Clark * Stephen Cervantes * Jordan Espinosa * Kyle Keeney * Alex Arredondo * Tyree Donyell Fortune.
Fights booked THIS month include: JAPAN, LONDON, BAHRAIN, CANADA, USA, MEXICO, INDIA
We have strengthened our partnerships with Hale Fighter Management Co, and continued our successful co-op w BIG Fight MGMT
Title fights for Invicta FC (Kaline Medeiros), Cage Warrior Fighting Championship (Julian Erosa & Nic Herron-Webb), a recent belt in Rubicon(Jordan Espinosa), and Trevor Smith looking for 3 in a row at the UFC. This momentum is by design, by hours and hours of hard work by WBFM and our top fighters. We know it’s just the beginning we are going into 2017 with more drive, desire, and direction than ever before! Join the herd…. or risk being trampled!
Email now for Representation, management for fighters! #WBFam will@wbFIGHTmgmt.com
Hot Sauce for the TUF Champ!
WBFM’s Trevor HOT SAUCE Smith, is coming off 2 dominating performances in the UFC, and is looking to make his mark by taking on most recent 205lb TUF Champ Andrew El DIRTE’ Sanchez. Sanchez dominated the show at 205, and is returning to 185 where he recently vacates his RFA Belt.
This clash will take place in Albany NY on Dec 9th Fox Sports 1!
For more on this story click the pic below:
TITLE TIME for the Dark Angel at INVICTA FC 20
She has been on a win streak in the cage, and winning fans, and her shot has come! Taking on UFC/TUF vet Angela Hill for the coveted Invicta Strap! We are very proud of this title shot!
The Yanks are coming! WBFM is sending them!
Click pic for the story!
That same day we are also sending Kevin the HILLBILLY Croom to Japan to compete for Shooto, and run his 135 record to 8-1 (17-6 overall)
ACCIDENT & INJURY coverage & Ca$h for Fighters!
NEW SERVICE for FIGHTERS and their FAMILIES!
I WISH I had put this together years ago. It’s an ACCIDENT/INJRY policy that can be added by any MMA fighter, which pays cash any time you have an injury due to accidents/fights/training etc. Here are the key points:
1. Does NOT matter what other coverage you have, or don’t have, it doesn’t matter if the promotion covers your fight with some type of insurance. This is coverage designed to pay fast cash for any injury that occurs to you in the course 24 hours a day. I have confirmed that FIGHTING and FIGHT TRAINING are considered “accidents”. If you end up with “Double Coverage” that is fine, the cash still comes to you, and can be used for whatever you like or need.
2. This is an AFLAC policy that pays you cash every time you have an injury that needs professional attention. AFLAC is a Fortune 500 company, have over 50 million people insured, and are known for paying out cash claims within the week.
3. CASH for PAIN: There are cash payouts for getting your annual physical ($40 or $60) / ($100-$200) for injury necessitated MRI or other diagnstic exams / $20-$25 for each X-ray per accident / $500-$1000 if hospitalized / Specific cash pay out for broken bones, Cuts, concussions, burns, ER Dental work, eye injury, etc.
4. Some of you know I have had my insurance license for 23 years, and this is the first time I’ve found a product that could benefits so many of my friends and clients.
5. If the accident takes place out of the USA, you can have the claims paid to your bank account within a weeks as long as you have the billing done in English, and that you file the claim on-line.
6. BOTTOM LINE – Any of you can purchase this, and have it go into effect within 72 hours, cost is $31.33/month for the Basic plan (Mid coverage is $41.86 and TOP is $52.65), and the rates are LOCKED in for LIFE, you cannot be canceled for excessive USE, nor will your rates go up. Basically every active Fighter I know will have more than $400 in claims each year, and therefore they make a profit for the damage done to their bodies and also receive cash for necessary things like physical and Sometimes MRI’s. *(must be purchased w auto bank with-drawl or credit card, cash & check will NOT be accepted)
This is just a service I now offer, call or email me if you want to discuss further. I personally have bought the MID policy for myself and my kids for $61.62/month, and have no doubt even retired, I’ll be getting my money back and then some.
*** THIS IS NOT MEDICAL INSURANCE, it does NOT qualify as minimum essential health coverage. It is an accident policy that pays you cash when you have been injured in an accident.